The materials on this Web site are made available by Muskat, Mahony & Devine, LLP (“M2D”) for informational purposes only and are not legal advice. The transmission and receipt of information contained on the Web site do not form or constitute an attorney-client relationship. Persons receiving the information on this Web site should not act upon the information without seeking professional legal counsel.
The materials on this Web site do not constitute legal advice, do not necessarily reflect the opinions of M2D or any of its attorneys or clients, and are not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up-to-date. Nor should they be considered an indication of future results.
Some links within the M2D Web site may lead to other sites. The Web site does not incorporate any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference, and this law firm does not necessarily sponsor, endorse, or otherwise approve of such linked materials.
Unless otherwise indicated, lawyers listed on this Web site are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. None of the lawyers listed on this Web site is certified as an “expert” or “specialist” pursuant to any authority governing the practice of law in the state of New York.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Every matter is different.
M2D is a registered limited liability partnership with its principal office in Houston, Texas.
M2D is an equal opportunity employer.
- How Are Employers’ Obligations to Post Labor Law Notices Affected by Remote Work? The DOL Says that Transparency and Accessibility are Key
- A Summary of OSHA’s Emergency Temporary COVID-19 Standard for Healthcare Settings and Its Guidance for Other Employers
- The Day Rate Dispute Continues In the Fifth Circuit
- Independent Contractor or Employee: What’s the Rule?
- Four Things Employers Should Know About Workplace Masking and Social Distancing Rules and Employees Fully Vaccinated for COVID-19
- Some Thoughts for Employers Continuing to Wrestle with Limits on Political and Social Advocacy at Work
- OSHA’s Continued Efforts to Protect Workers from COVID-19: Expect More Site Inspections
- Ten Things Employers Need to Know About the COBRA Premium Assistance Subsidy Under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- Three Mistakes to Watch Out For When Dealing With Employee COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Developments in Harassment Law that Employers Need to Know About