Muskat, Mahony & Devine, LLP’s lawyers are exceptional, responsive, business-minded specialists in labor and employment law. Since 2006, the world’s largest and most sophisticated employers have partnered with M2D to find solutions to their toughest labor and employment challenges.
- M2D Gives Presentation on Current and Future COVID-19 Employment Litigation
- Two M2D Partners Named to 2020 List of Texas Super Lawyers
- M2D Attorney Daniel Lenhoff Admitted to California Bar
- M2D and Mike Muskat Named in Benchmark Litigation’s 2020 Survey of Top Employment Law Firms and Lawyers
- M2D Wins Significant Case Applying the FLSA’s Motor Carrier Act (DOT) Exemption
- Mike Muskat and Daniel Lenhoff Quoted on Employment Challenges Posed by Medical Marijuana and CBD
- Summary Judgment In Title VII Retaliation Cases – The Fifth Circuit Provides A Primer On Pretext
- COVID-19 Employment Litigation: What Types of Cases Are Being Pursued?
- Could Your Diversity & Inclusion Training Programs Land You in Hot Water?–Five Things Employers Need to Know About Executive Order 13950
- Ripped From the Headlines: Do Employees Have a Right to Engage in Political or Social Advocacy at Work?
- When Do Bonuses Have to Be Included in Non-Exempt Employees’ Regular Rate of Pay When Calculating Overtime? Some Recent Developments Shed Light