Muskat, Mahony & Devine, LLP’s lawyers are exceptional, responsive, business-minded specialists in labor and employment law. Since 2006, the world’s largest and most sophisticated employers have partnered with M2D to find solutions to their toughest labor and employment challenges.
- M2D and Mike Muskat Named in Benchmark Litigation’s 2020 Survey of Top Employment Law Firms and Lawyers
- M2D Wins Significant Case Applying the FLSA’s Motor Carrier Act (DOT) Exemption
- Mike Muskat and Daniel Lenhoff Quoted on Employment Challenges Posed by Medical Marijuana and CBD
- Four M2D Attorneys Named as 2019 Texas Super Lawyers or Rising Stars
- M2D Defeats Anti-SLAPP Motion in Nonsolicitation Case
- Two M2D Partners Again Named as Texas “Super Lawyers”
- The Fifth Circuit Rules that the EEOC’s Guidance Limiting the Use of Criminal History is Unenforceable — What Does this Mean for Private Employers?
- Three Things Employers Need to Know Now About EEO-1 Component 2 Pay Data
- Stop And Look Both Ways: Your No-Fault Attendance Policy May Be Creating Risk Under The FMLA
- Forthcoming Changes to Clarify What Is and Is Not Included in the FLSA Regular Rate
- A Primer on Legal Protections for LGBT Employees: Past, Present, and Future (Part 2)