Muskat, Mahony & Devine, LLP’s lawyers are exceptional, responsive, business-minded specialists in labor and employment law. Since 2006, the world’s largest and most sophisticated employers have partnered with M2D to find solutions to their toughest labor and employment challenges.
- M2D Partner Mike Muskat Featured in Society for Human Resource Management Article on Employer Responses to the Reversal of Roe v. Wade
- M2D Partner Mike Muskat Featured in Texas Lawyer on Political and Social Advocacy at Work After the Roe v. Wade Reversal
- M2D Attorney Nicole Su Writes in Texas Lawbook on the Importance of Diversity in the Law
- M2D Partners Featured in Texas Lawyer on What Employers Should Know about Efforts to Limit Mandatory Employment Arbitration
- M2D Lawyers Featured in Texas Lawyer on Lessons Learned Two Years After the Start of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID at Two Years: What Have We Learned?
- Don’t Forget About the Obligations Surrounding Virtual I-9 Verification
- Three Things to Remember When Drafting Commissions Agreements
- Is Your Arbitration Agreement Up to Date?
- Efforts to Outlaw Race-Based Hair Discrimination Gain Traction: What Employers Need to Know about the CROWN Act
- Lessons in Labor: Takeaways from Recent Unionization Efforts Across the Country