Muskat, Mahony & Devine, LLP’s lawyers are exceptional, responsive, business-minded specialists in labor and employment law. Since 2006, the world’s largest and most sophisticated employers have partnered with M2D to find solutions to their toughest labor and employment challenges.
- M2D Attorney Nicole Su Writes in Texas Lawbook on the Importance of Diversity in the Law
- M2D Partners Featured in Texas Lawyer on What Employers Should Know about Efforts to Limit Mandatory Employment Arbitration
- M2D Lawyers Featured in Texas Lawyer on Lessons Learned Two Years After the Start of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID at Two Years: What Have We Learned?
- ‘Inclusion is Not Assimilation:’ M2D Attorney Mariah Berry Featured in Texas Lawbook on Law Firm Diversity and Inclusion
- M2D Partners Featured in Texas Lawyer Magazine on Biggest Challenges for Employers in 2022
- Three Things to Remember When Drafting Commissions Agreements
- Is Your Arbitration Agreement Up to Date?
- Efforts to Outlaw Race-Based Hair Discrimination Gain Traction: What Employers Need to Know about the CROWN Act
- Lessons in Labor: Takeaways from Recent Unionization Efforts Across the Country
- Returning to the Office: (Re)-Creating a Positive Work Environment and Avoiding the Activision Blizzard Scenario