Muskat, Mahony & Devine, LLP’s lawyers are exceptional, responsive, business-minded specialists in labor and employment law. Since 2006, the world’s largest and most sophisticated employers have partnered with M2D to find solutions to their toughest labor and employment challenges.
- M2D Attorney Daniel Lenhoff Admitted to California Bar
- M2D and Mike Muskat Named in Benchmark Litigation’s 2020 Survey of Top Employment Law Firms and Lawyers
- M2D Wins Significant Case Applying the FLSA’s Motor Carrier Act (DOT) Exemption
- Mike Muskat and Daniel Lenhoff Quoted on Employment Challenges Posed by Medical Marijuana and CBD
- Four M2D Attorneys Named as 2019 Texas Super Lawyers or Rising Stars
- M2D Defeats Anti-SLAPP Motion in Nonsolicitation Case
- Reversals Continue at Trump NLRB with Decision Giving Employers More Leeway to Enforce Investigation Confidentiality
- The DOL’s Joint Employer Rule Is Final – What Now?
- Carefully Plan Your Wage and Hour Audits
- A Primer on Legal Protections for LGBT Employees: Past, Present, and Future (Part 3)
- DOL Proposes Clarifications to the Fluctuating Workweek (or “Half-Time”) Method of Calculating Overtime for Salaried, Non-Exempt Workers