Muskat, Mahony & Devine, LLP’s lawyers are exceptional, responsive, business-minded specialists in labor and employment law. Since 2006, the world’s largest and most sophisticated employers have partnered with M2D to find solutions to their toughest labor and employment challenges.
- M2D Partner Mike Muskat Featured in Law360 Article on Texas Governor Greg Abbott’s Vaccine Mandate Executive Order
- Muskat, Mahony & Devine Named a Leading Litigation Firm by Benchmark Litigation
- M2D Partners Mike Muskat and Michelle Mahony Named to 2021 List of Texas Super Lawyers
- M2D Partners Featured in Texas Lawyer Magazine Answering Common Employer Questions about Preventing the Spread of COVID-19
- M2D Partner Corey Devine Featured in The Dallas Morning News and Law360 Articles on Texas’ New Sexual Harassment Laws
- Muskat, Mahony & Devine Partners Mike Muskat and Corey Devine Named to 2022 List of Best Lawyers in America
- New COVID-19 Vaccination Rules: What Employers Should Know about OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard
- The Fifth Circuit Clarifies the Limited Circumstances in Which an Employee Paid on a Day-Rate Basis May Be Exempt from Overtime Pay
- Employers Should Review the EEOC’s New Guidance on COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates and Requests for Religious Accommodations
- What is the Status of Texas Executive Order 40, Which Bans Vaccine Mandates by Private Employers?
- Five Reminders for Employers (Re)Considering COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates