Muskat, Mahony & Devine, LLP’s lawyers are exceptional, responsive, business-minded specialists in labor and employment law. Since 2006, the world’s largest and most sophisticated employers have partnered with M2D to find solutions to their toughest labor and employment challenges.
- Mike Muskat and Mariah Berry Present to the American Petroleum Labor Lawyers Association on Developments in Harassment Law
- M2D Partners Mike Muskat and Corey Devine Featured in Texas Lawyer Article on Labor and Employment Law Changes Possible Under the Biden Administration
- M2D Partner Mike Muskat Quoted in Houston Chronicle Article About Legality of Vaccine Mandates
- M2D Partner Mike Muskat Quoted in Houston Chronicle About Employer COVID-19 Holiday Travel Guidelines
- M2D Partners Mike Muskat and Corey Devine Featured in Texas Lawyer Article on Changes in Labor and Employment Law Expected in a Biden Administration
- M2D Partner Mike Muskat quoted in Houston Chronicle about former Astros GM Jeff Luhnow’s multi-million dollar employment lawsuit
- The Fifth Circuit Reminds Employers of When Travel Time is Compensable and the Importance of Accurate Time Records
- Five Phrases that Portend Wage-and-Hour Woes
- One New Year’s Resolution Not Forgotten: OSHA Issues Revised COVID-19 Guidance
- What Does the Fifth Circuit’s Newly Announced, More Stringent Standard for Certification of FLSA Collective Actions Mean for Employers?
- In New Guidance on Religious Discrimination, EEOC Focuses on the Rights to Religious Expression by Employees and by Religious Employers