Muskat, Mahony & Devine, LLP’s lawyers are exceptional, responsive, business-minded specialists in labor and employment law. Since 2006, the world’s largest and most sophisticated employers have partnered with M2D to find solutions to their toughest labor and employment challenges.
- M2D Attorney Daniel Lenhoff Admitted to California Bar
- M2D and Mike Muskat Named in Benchmark Litigation’s 2020 Survey of Top Employment Law Firms and Lawyers
- M2D Wins Significant Case Applying the FLSA’s Motor Carrier Act (DOT) Exemption
- Mike Muskat and Daniel Lenhoff Quoted on Employment Challenges Posed by Medical Marijuana and CBD
- Four M2D Attorneys Named as 2019 Texas Super Lawyers or Rising Stars
- M2D Defeats Anti-SLAPP Motion in Nonsolicitation Case
- Ripped From the Headlines: Do Employees Have a Right to Engage in Political or Social Advocacy at Work?
- When Do Bonuses Have to Be Included in Non-Exempt Employees’ Regular Rate of Pay When Calculating Overtime? Some Recent Developments Shed Light
- The Possibility of a COVID-19 Vaccine Presents New Challenges for Employers
- Five Reminders for Employers Preparing for Severe Weather in the Midst of a Global Pandemic
- Now Everything’s Settled—Or Is It? Practical Tips for Creating Binding Settlements in Federal Cases