Muskat, Mahony & Devine, LLP’s lawyers are exceptional, responsive, business-minded specialists in labor and employment law. Since 2006, the world’s largest and most sophisticated employers have partnered with M2D to find solutions to their toughest labor and employment challenges.
- M2D Attorney Daniel Lenhoff Admitted to California Bar
- M2D and Mike Muskat Named in Benchmark Litigation’s 2020 Survey of Top Employment Law Firms and Lawyers
- M2D Wins Significant Case Applying the FLSA’s Motor Carrier Act (DOT) Exemption
- Mike Muskat and Daniel Lenhoff Quoted on Employment Challenges Posed by Medical Marijuana and CBD
- Four M2D Attorneys Named as 2019 Texas Super Lawyers or Rising Stars
- M2D Defeats Anti-SLAPP Motion in Nonsolicitation Case
- Returning To Work In The COVID-19 Era: Dealing With “High-Risk” Employees
- Understand the WARN Act’s Oft-Misunderstood “Unforeseeable Business Circumstance” Defense and its Potential Applicability to Your Layoffs
- Confirm that Your FFCRA Leave Request Forms Align with DOL Regulations AND the IRS Guidance on Claiming Tax Credits for Leave
- Zoom May Be Here to Stay, but Are You Ready to Produce the Recordings in Discovery?
- Core Wage and Hour Issues Relating to COVID-19