Muskat, Mahony & Devine, LLP’s lawyers are exceptional, responsive, business-minded specialists in labor and employment law. Since 2006, the world’s largest and most sophisticated employers have partnered with M2D to find solutions to their toughest labor and employment challenges.
- M2D Partner Corey Devine Named to Houston Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 Class of 2021
- Texas Lawyer Magazine Features Article by M2D Partner Mike Muskat on Common Mistakes Employers Should Watch for When Dealing with Employee COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Muskat, Mahony & Devine Partner Corey Devine Named to 2021 List of Texas Rising Stars
- M2D Partner Mike Muskat Quoted in Houston Chronicle Article About Employment Laws Around COVID-19 Vaccines
- Mike Muskat and Mariah Berry Present to the American Petroleum Labor Lawyers Association on Developments in Harassment Law
- M2D Partners Mike Muskat and Corey Devine Featured in Texas Lawyer Article on Labor and Employment Law Changes Possible Under the Biden Administration
- The Day Rate Dispute Continues In the Fifth Circuit
- Independent Contractor or Employee: What’s the Rule?
- Four Things Employers Should Know About Workplace Masking and Social Distancing Rules and Employees Fully Vaccinated for COVID-19
- Some Thoughts for Employers Continuing to Wrestle with Limits on Political and Social Advocacy at Work
- OSHA’s Continued Efforts to Protect Workers from COVID-19: Expect More Site Inspections