The materials on this Web site are made available by Muskat, Mahony & Devine, LLP (“M2D”) for informational purposes only and are not legal advice. The transmission and receipt of information contained on the Web site do not form or constitute an attorney-client relationship. Persons receiving the information on this Web site should not act upon the information without seeking professional legal counsel.
The materials on this Web site do not constitute legal advice, do not necessarily reflect the opinions of M2D or any of its attorneys or clients, and are not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up-to-date. Nor should they be considered an indication of future results.
Some links within the M2D Web site may lead to other sites. The Web site does not incorporate any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference, and this law firm does not necessarily sponsor, endorse, or otherwise approve of such linked materials.
Unless otherwise indicated, lawyers listed on this Web site are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. None of the lawyers listed on this Web site is certified as an “expert” or “specialist” pursuant to any authority governing the practice of law in the state of New York.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Every matter is different.
M2D is a registered limited liability partnership with its principal office in Houston, Texas.
M2D is an equal opportunity employer.
- Practical Advice for Employers Responding to COVID-19 Contact Tracers
- EEOC and OSHA Answer Important Questions Regarding Workplace Reopenings
- Employers May Now Offer Bonuses and Other Supplemental Pay Under the Fluctuating Workweek Method of Calculating Overtime Pay
- Before Implementing a Layoff, Consider an Unemployment Workshare Program
- As States Begin to Reopen, Employers Must Continue to Minimize Safety Risks
- Returning To Work In The COVID-19 Era: Dealing With “High-Risk” Employees
- Understand the WARN Act’s Oft-Misunderstood “Unforeseeable Business Circumstance” Defense and its Potential Applicability to Your Layoffs
- Confirm that Your FFCRA Leave Request Forms Align with DOL Regulations AND the IRS Guidance on Claiming Tax Credits for Leave
- Zoom May Be Here to Stay, but Are You Ready to Produce the Recordings in Discovery?
- Core Wage and Hour Issues Relating to COVID-19