The materials on this Web site are made available by Muskat, Mahony & Devine, LLP (“M2D”) for informational purposes only and are not legal advice. The transmission and receipt of information contained on the Web site do not form or constitute an attorney-client relationship. Persons receiving the information on this Web site should not act upon the information without seeking professional legal counsel.
The materials on this Web site do not constitute legal advice, do not necessarily reflect the opinions of M2D or any of its attorneys or clients, and are not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up-to-date. Nor should they be considered an indication of future results.
Some links within the M2D Web site may lead to other sites. The Web site does not incorporate any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference, and this law firm does not necessarily sponsor, endorse, or otherwise approve of such linked materials.
Unless otherwise indicated, lawyers listed on this Web site are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. None of the lawyers listed on this Web site is certified as an “expert” or “specialist” pursuant to any authority governing the practice of law in the state of New York.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Every matter is different.
M2D is a registered limited liability partnership with its principal office in Houston, Texas.
M2D is an equal opportunity employer.
- The Four Most Common Errors When Tracking Employee Work Time and What to Do About Them
- Supreme Court Cautions Employers Not to Delay Asserting Failure to Exhaust Administrative Remedies Defense in Title VII Cases
- Businesses Should Update Indemnity Agreements to Protect Against Contractor Lawsuits
- Five Workplace Policies That Trending Caselaw Suggests Employers Should Include In Their Employee Handbook
- A Primer on Legal Protections for LGBT Employees: Past, Present, and Future (Part 1)
- State Medical Marijuana Laws Provide Increasing Protections for Applicants and Employees
- Is Your Company Vulnerable to the New Wave of Sex Discrimination Class Actions?
- CBD: What Employers Need to Know
- FMLA Medical Certifications: Does 15 Days Really Mean 15 Days?
- Shining the Light on Ambiguous Arbitration Agreements